Information we collect
- Contact information - We might collect your name, email, mobile number/phone number, address (country)street, city, state, pincode and GSTIN.
- Payment and billing information - We might collect your billing name, billing address and payment method when you buy a ticket. We NEVER collect your credit card number or credit card expiry date or other details pertaining to your credit card on our website.
- Demographic information - We may collect demographic information about you, events you like, events you intend to participate in, tickets you buy, or any other information provided by your during the use of our website. We might collect this as a part of a survey also.
- Other information - If you use our website, we may collect information about your IP address and the browser you're using. We might look at what site you came from, duration of time spent on our website, pages accessed or what site you visit when you leave us. We might also collect the type of mobile device you are using, or the version of the operating system your computer or device is running.
How we collect the information
- We collect information directly from you. We collect information directly from you when you register for an event or buy tickets. We also collect information if you post a comment on our websites or ask us a question through phone or email.
How we use the information
- We use information to contact you. We might use the information you provide to contact you for confirmation of a purchase on our website or for other promotional purposes.
- We use information to respond to your requests or questions. We might use your information to confirm your registration for an event or contest.
- We use information to improve our products and services. We might use your information to customize your experience with us. This could include displaying content based upon your preferences.
- We use information to look at site trends and customer interests. We may use your information to make our website and products better. We may combine information we get from you with information about you we get from third parties.
- We use information for security purposes. We may use information to protect our company, our customers, or our websites. We use information for marketing purposes. We might send you information about special promotions or offers.
- We might also tell you about new features or products. These might be our own offers or products, or thirdparty offers or products we think you might find interesting. Or, for example, if you buy tickets from us we'll enroll you in our newsletter.
- We use information to send you transactional communications. We might send you emails or SMS about your account or a ticket purchase.
- We use information as otherwise permitted by law. Sharing of information with third parties.
- We will share information with third parties who perform services on our behalf. We share information with vendors who help us manage our online registration process or payment processors or transactional message processors.
- We will share information with the event organizers. We share your information with event organizers and other parties responsible for fulfilling the purchase obligation. The event organizers and other parties may use the information we give them as described in their privacy policies.
- We will share information with our business partners. This includes a third party who provide or sponsor an event, or who operates a venue where we hold events. Our partners use the information we give them as described in their privacy policies.
- We may share information if we think we have to in order to comply with the law or to protect ourselves. We will share information to respond to a court order or subpoena. We may also share it if a government agency or investigatory body requests. Or, we might also share information when we are investigating potential fraud.
- We may share information with any successor to all or part of our business. For example, if part of our business is sold we may give our customer list as part of that transaction.
- We may share your information for reasons not described in this policy. We will tell you before we do this.
Email Opt Out
- You can opt out of receiving our marketing emails. To stop receiving our promotional emails, please email email@example.com. It may take about ten days to process your request. Even if you opt out of getting marketing messages, we will still be sending you transactional messages through email and SMS about your purchases.
Third party sites
Updates to this policy
- The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by Anoona, a property of Anoona Leisure & Event Management. While we endeavor to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
- In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website. Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, Anoona Leisure & Event Management takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.